5 August 2015

Friends

Hi Shimmers,
As we all know everybody has a friend. It may be a best friend, just a friend, or a best friend for life. A friend is someone you can tell a secret and you could trust them not to tell anyone. So ask yourself
Do I have a friend who is trustworthy and Will always keep a secret?

Imagine this. You and your best friend are in Year 6. Its the last day of school for you guys together and you start saying all the great days together. Then you get home go in your pajamas and start texting on Whatsapp for ages. Then it's September and you go to Secondary school and you forget your best friend. Is this a good friend?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha *laughing* this is so so so true! Me and my friends do this all the time! All the best friends do this. I know this because I watch my friends Hevin and Chisom argue on Whatsapp or school. Every time they do this i know only good friends do this if you don't well good for you! ;)

Example of a good best friend or bad? Write in the comments what you think. Your bestie might just be being nice to the new guy. It's that or your best friend is bored of you. I really Don't Know this one...

I think all of us can work this out our self's...

Lets all have one minute to think, I'll wait.... OK done? When you read this did you think of your friends or did you just think my friends aren't like this. Tell me in the comments what you think. Everyone messes up sometimes and forgets this, I know I do.

Lets all recite this together. 
A TRUE FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO THINKS YOU ARE A GOOD EGG. EVEN THOUGH S/HE KNOWS YOU ARE SIGHTLY CRACKED.
The picture made me laugh soooo much and so did the quote. This is one of the things your friends must think. Everyone is slightly cracked no-one is fully cooked... That sounds really weird but you get the gist.

I thought that i could insert a few photos of me and my friends there all amazing and i love them all equally. I wouldn't be here without them!



There's me on the Left on both pics!
Bye, Heidi
<3




  



2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Chisom y did u not put me in a pic I'm your bff

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought we were just doing just sayin (an amazing blog)

    ReplyDelete