23 August 2015

My Current Favourite Beauty Items

Hi, Shimmers
I'm back and I thought I'd tell you my favourite beauty items I hope you enjoy!
At the moment It's summer and it's August so It's nearing to Autumn so things here with be colourful and bright! Before we go to shimmer eye shadows and dark colours.


My favourite drugstore/highstreet foundation is the Rimmel wake me up foundation. I use the shade classic beige which is the darkest shade. If you want more range in colour I would go for the L'Oreal True match foundation which has colours for people with fair and dark skin. I would recommend rimmel's one for people with normal or oily skin and L'Oreal for all.

My favourite high end foundation is the NARS sheer glow foundation it comes in a range of colours like the L'Oreal True Match. As it is high end it is a bit pricey at £31 or if your in America $45. It takes a long time to blend but all in all it is a very good foundation.

My favourite drugstore foundations are the Collection 2000 concealer and the Rimmel wake me up concealer.

My favourite high end concealers are nothing at the moment. Tell me in the comments if you guys have any!

I only have a drugstore favourite powder (yay affordable for everyone!) and it is the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. If you can't find your colour just use the transparent one. It sets your foundation really well so definite definite definite recommendation!

I'm just going to list them and say why now cos i'm going out in like five minuets so sorry if you wanted the long version i'll still try say it in depth.

Blush:
Sleek MakeUp Blush Pink Lemonade Blush By 3 the colours are beautiful and are matte.
Nars blush they are all nice.

Bronzer:
Rimmel natural Bronzer its really nice and has a touch of shimmer
I also like the Charlotte Tilbury one.

Lipstick:
Rimmel Kate Moss 107
Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Nude Collection 42

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost even though the end was quite short.
Thanks and Byeeeeeee,
Heidi
<3
Youtube: Coming Soon
Instagram: Coming Soon
Bloglovin': Should be up in a couple of hours just type GlitzandShimmerr

No comments:

Post a Comment